Careers at ChromaCode
Become a part of the ChromaCode team!
Learn more about careers at ChromaCode
Come join an amazing team!
If you are looking for a career move and are interested in working in a collaborative environment that is customer focused, fast-paced and lively, ChromaCode is for you.
The top three qualities we look for in candidates
We love enthusiasm. We look forward to working with people who are interested in developing highly-novel, yet practical, software and assay solutions for molecular diagnostics. Our specialty areas are infectious disease, oncology and genetics.
While each of our jobs has specific responsibilities, we frequently collaborate on areas outside our job descriptions. ChromaCodians are given the opportunity to experience a wide breadth of skills and knowledge in a very open-minded and inviting environment.
Customers drive our actions—facts and data drive our decisions. We look for new team members who bring strong skills, extensive experience and a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
To find out about all of our current openings, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a proactive, results-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to developing next generation PCR based product portfolio within the field of Oncology. As the Manager/Director of Strategic Accounts, you will leverage key relationships within oncology networks and institutions, partnering with leading community and academic oncology practices and cancer centers nationwide. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of Leadership Success in Oncology Sales and/or Marketing with excellent presentation and communication skills. This individual contributor must be able coordinate and create a top level strategy for approaching an account and executing on all deliverables. The ability to lead without authority and energize a team is a key skill that will make this individual successful. Candidates should be prepared to discuss existing relationships at the top 175 cancer centers in the USA.
Who we are:
We are a fast-growing life sciences tools company, passionate about increasing the performance of molecular diagnostics instruments to drive better decision-making. We are currently using our HDPCR™ technology to deliver some of the best diagnostic testing solutions for non-small lung cancer. You will join a team of highly talented teammates in an exciting and challenging environment.
What you will be responsible for:
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals through prospecting and winning new revenue-generating relationships through exceptional customer engagements
- Utilizing advanced sales, communications and business skills to position appropriate solutions to close sales
- Assisting with the management of the sales forecast with operations/planning to ensure proper inventory management of product line
- Participate as a member of the commercial team and contribute to shaping growth strategy both regionally and globally
- Provide strong leadership and strategic guidance in the development of the Company’s commercial interests
- Prioritize target institutions by mapping influencers in the industry, including academic networks (NCCA, QCCA, One Oncology, etc) and large community accounts
- Develop and implement powerful key account strategies in large oncology centers of excellence in order to establish and grow our presence
- Responsible for the development of new and existing customer relationships with major corporate oncology networks and consortiums
- Work internally to ensure all projects and contractual obligations are met as they relate to oncology network sites
Your ideal qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales, consultative or account management capacity managing high level relationships; 3 years must be in oncology
- Experience in cell/molecular biology, with knowledge of drug discovery and development processes and platforms
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must be able to quickly become a subject matter expert on an assigned therapeutic area and drive national launch strategies
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment with deadline and resource constraints
- Ability to travel 50%-70% of the time
What we offer:
- A variety of medical, dental and vision benefits with a competitive cost-share program
- Life Insurance and long-term/short-term disability coverage
- 20 days of Paid Time Off
- 1-week Winter office closure
- Home office reimbursement
- 50% 401(k) employer match on the first 6% of employee contributions
- Eligible for equity and bonus
- Compensation targeting $130,000-$180,000, depending on experience
ChromaCode believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf