Pioneering Innovations in Oncology
Lung Cancer Solutions
High Definition PCR (HDPCR™) NSCLC, Research Use Only (RUO), multiplexed panel provides sample-to-results
in 24 hours for NSCLC variants
ChromaCode’s HDPCR technology enhances your lab’s molecular profiling capabilities by enabling you to perform molecular profiling services in-house without the high cost and complexity of implementing Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). HDPCR pairs proprietary innovations in chemistry and software to deliver the highest level of multiplexing, previously impossible using digital PCR (dPCR).
Key Benefits of
HDPCR NSCLC Panel
- 24-hour turnaround from sample to results matches PD-L1 testing turnaround.
- As low as 15ng input DNA; and 5ng input RNA significantly lower sample requirements than hybrid capture NGS methods.
- >99% coverage of NCCN* guideline directed clinically relevant variants.**
- 99% concordance with next generation sequencing (NGS).
Sample to Result Workflow
Clinically Relevant Biomarkers per NCCN*†
in the HDPCR NSCLC Panel
|ALK Fusions||RNA Fusion|
|BRAF V600 E||SNV|
|EGFR Exon 19||Deletion|
|EGFR Exon 20||Insertion|
|ERBB2 (HER2) Exon 20||Duplication & Insertion|
|MET exon 14 skipping||SNVs and Indels|
|NTRK Fusions 1/2/3||RNA Fusion|
|RET Fusions||RNA Fusion|
|ROS1 Fusions||RNA Fusion|
Main Features of the
HDPCR NSCLC Panel
- Multiple analytes in a single assay – single nucleotide variants (SNV), insertions and deletions (indels) and fusions.
- Compatible with multiple sample types – FFPE (surgical resections, core needle biopsies and fine needle aspirates).
- Eliminates sequential single gene testing.
- Automated interpretation eliminates the need for manual data inspection – the ChromaCode Cloud provides cloud-based analyses that are streamlined and scalable to rapidly generate a results report, no hardware or software install required.
“MedGenome Labs remains committed to introducing innovative omics-based technologies for oncology diagnostics. We are delighted to partner with ChromaCode to bring this groundbreaking technology for pharmaceutical and diagnostic applications to India and the Middle East. We value the exceptional quality of the technology and rapid turnaround time and the global vision of ChromaCode, and we believe this alliance will be instrumental in our efforts to deliver accessible and high-quality healthcare.”
Dr. Vedam Ramprasad, Ph.D.,
CEO MedGenome, India
Competitive Advantages: 24-hour Turnaround Time With Low Input Material
|Target Type||ChromaCode||Amplicon-based||Hybrid Capture|
|Clinically Relevant Biomarkers per NCCN*||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Sample Requirements||20% Tumor Content |
|No Tumor Content |
|>10 Slides, 20% Tumor Content |
|Sample Types||Biopsy, FNA, Resection||Biopsy, FNA, Resection||Biopsy, FNA, Resection|
|Performance||>99% concordance with NGS||N/A||N/A|
|Turnaround Time||24 hours |
|4 days |
|4 days |
|Throughput (samples per run)||5-8||5-8||5-8|
*National Comprehensive Cancer Network
**Tate, J. et al. COSMIC: the Catalogue Of Somatic Mutations In Cancer. Nucleic Acids Res 47, 941–947 (2019)
***Depending on manual or automated extraction method used
****Based on FoundationOne®CDx
† For newly diagnosed NSCLC patients